Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Have you ever felt like a burrito?
The temperature here in Wisconsin has dipped in the negatives in the past couple of days and I haven't done much, outside of work, other than stay inside my house. Once I get home, I immediately proceed to wrap myself with a blanket then off to the red couch to lounge. Describing the current weather here as freezing is an understatement. Like a burrito I try to stay 'tucked' but once in a while I do get un-wrapped, like when the phone rings or when it's time to get something to eat. I didn't really know where I was going with this so I'll just end it here...

3 comments:

DangerousWomen said...

remember those blankets that had snaps so you could snap yourself in - and it had arms so you could eat and answer the phone...read...and never leave the wrap? i can still see the woman in the recliner with her book and that very pleasant smile - all warm in her blanket with the snapped up arm holes... what were those called? ...you need one of those!

Jenn M. said...

did you mean a straight jacket?!

Anonymous said...

now, how would you be able to eat and answer the phone in a straight jacket?! (much less take over the world!)