Saturday, March 03, 2007

March is here and that only means one thing - March Madness!!!

Conference tournaments have already started... Duke, the only undefeated team just lost to NCState.... what will happen next...

Don't miss next weekend's selection Sunday! Start thinking about your brackets. Last year's big winner was Glenn. Who will it be this year? I will be sending out the e-mail invite next week so make sure you sign up and join the fun.

If you need a place to watch the games, come on over, chances are I'll be watching them too!! although I might be working at the same time.

Enjoy the month of March, it only comes ones a year. Once the ball goes up, anything can happen.

Go UCONN!!!

1 comment:

Becky said...

In my semi-consciousness (after surgery) Joel and I watched the big ten tournament. Go Badgers!! They beat Michigan State Spartans yesterday. Oh and we did watch a bit of the girls state tournament along with two episodes of Season 2 of 24. I also got a bit of reading, but I tended to fall a sleep.

Have fun today!