Saturday, November 04, 2006

Noticed the new template that I'm using?! I had too much time on my hand today because I'm sick and stuck in the house so I thought I'd be more productive and play with beta Blogger.

Beta-ing is actually something I don't get to do very often. As a software engineer I tend to be the one sending away beta products for testing. Being on the other side of the equation is quite refreshing. I've crashed my web browser at least 3 times but I haven't gotten to the point of giving up. I'm excited for the developers that created this, seeing your work being used is priceless - but I'm also feeling the pain of testers that are getting stuck. As an engineer my first reaction would be 'user error' but since I didn't create this program I say 'it's definitely a bug!'.

So far I'm liking the new Blogger. I think I'll stick with it.

4 comments:

JT said...

I still think it is "user error" in your case. jk

You gotta love the updated content - keep it coming!

Anonymous said...

Hey Jenn! Sorry you weren't feeling well this past weekend! However, your blog site looks great! I like the new template! Anyway...I'm reading...so now you have to keep blogging! :o) I think you should write about how much you're looking forward to hanging out with your CT friends on Dec. 1st! ;o) See ya soon!
Heather

DangerousWomen said...

alright! like the way you spend your sick day. sorry you are still sick.

did you know that after reading your blog, everything is all stripy when you look away!

Becky said...

Hey Jenn!
Tried to post a comment earlier in the week and it wouldn't go through. Who knows! I haven't gotten to play with Blogger Beta much, but what I have I really like it. I love the new heading and the photos you have the at the top of your blog.

I haven't seen you all week!! I hope all is well. How did the hair cut go?