Monday, December 04, 2006

Home sweet home!!!

I could go on and on about my trip but nothing can describe it better than the pictures that I've posted. So go ahead and click on the picture to check them out!!

The highlights of my travels: *playing mahjong with dad, joyce, florabel, and jasper; *shopping @ 12am till 3:30am with joyce and jasper on black friday and driving around town singing to an old CD; *falling asleep lying under the sun and drinking pina coladas anytime/anywhere; *going to chichen itza with mom and dad; *finishing a couple of books; *wearing flipflops all day long in November; *having an awesome conversation with Kelli (one of my college roommates) about schedules, community, church, doing missions abroad, and life in general; *hanging out with jen (of jen and jenn from UCONN95) and heather (my UCONN hiking/biking/bowling buddy) and doing an impromptu road trip to the old stomping ground;

Coming back home to WI ain't so bad either. I got to hangout with my crazy friends and play vball tonight with the team.

Life is good!!!

3 comments:

DangerousWomen said...

great pics! i put my flip flops on, sipped a pina colada and enjoyed the slide show - fantastic!
-j

kate debaene said...

that's funny...i am sick and having a bit of "tummy trouble" while i watched the slide show. looks like it was just like both juli and i were there. :-)

Anonymous said...

It was so GREAT to see you when you were in CT, Jenn! I'm so glad you told us you were coming, and made the time to hang out! It was so nice to catch up, and take that impromptu road trip to UCONN to reminisce and see all the changes! I love the pictures of your trip--it looks so beautiful there! So...when do I get to go sip pina coladas on the beach with you? :) ~H