Thursday, January 11, 2007

As a gizmophile, I can't help but drool over the new iPhone. Fortunately, it's not available for sale until June of 2007, this should give me enough time to come up with reasons on why I should get one. Maybe by that time owning one will be justified.
Let's see.. why do I NEED an iPhone...

1. I have 3 gadgets that I carry with me all the time, a cell phone, an iPod, and a PDA - it might be a good time to consolidate.

2. My cell contract will expire at the end of March - it might be time to switch from SprintPCS.

3. It looks cool!

This list is not looking good. Help!!!

5 comments:

DangerousWomen said...

well, the consolidation may fit with the value of simplification... (how's that!)

AND if one is going to take over the world, shouldn't we be as efficient and accessible as possible?

I'm with ya on this one!
-j

Glenn said...

Buy it! It's also a photo album and portable internet access...

Plus, somebody has to keep our economy going. think of it as your duty as an american.

kate debaene said...

if only it could sync to a server...and be less than $600...and not be cingular...seriously...

JT said...

just think of all the people you could help with $600. Since you already have the techie stuff to do your daily functions ... do you really need yet another gadget? Maybe if it was only $200 it would be good to consolidate.

I'm usually with you on the gadgets, but this one might need to wait a little while :-)

Becky said...

It looks like so much fun, but what your other gadgets think? They would feel rejected and lonely without you using them any more.

Is there Cingular coverage in Madison? That might be another one to add to your list of Pros!

You'll have to ask me about our shared addiction to bags/purses. Guess what I did tonight!