Thursday, January 25, 2007

It has been 2 weeks and I still can't get this song out of my head. I don't know who this was written for but when I think of where my journey with God has been and where it's heading, I can't decribe it any better than this... 'Hanging by a Moment' by Lifehouse...

Desperate for changing, Starving for truth
I'm closer to where I started, Chasing after you

I'm falling even more in love with you, Letting go of all I've held onto
I'm standing here until you make me move, I'm hanging by a moment here with you

Forgetting all I'm lacking, Completely incomplete
I'll take your invitation, You take all of me now...

I'm living for the only thing I know, I'm running and not quite sure where to go
And I don't know what I'm diving into, Just hanging by a moment here with you

There's nothing else to lose, There's nothing else to find
There's nothing in the world, That can change my mind

No comments: