Thursday, November 10, 2005


Pizza!!! I can't talk about Naples without talking about Pizza. I was told that Napoli WAS the birth place of pizza.

So here it goes...

One night we got home kinda late, 11pm late. We haven't had dinner so we were going to get pizza. After we got home and since it was late some people didn't want to eat anymore. I also heard that we were splitting pizza since it's so huge so I spread that rumor around.

The pizza place was right next door to the camp. Ever since the first night Lisa and I have been planning on going there and have a taste. So on the night that we were eating pizza, we tried to walk over and follow Jamie. When we got there we couldn't figure out where the entrance was so we started pulling on door handles hoping one would open. Well, the doors were made of glass, so while we were doing doing this, people were staring at us. The street was dark, dogs were barking and we had no where to go. I think Duke (the dog) followed us all the way there. Finally, we decided to just go home and wait for Jamie. It was quite an experience.

Back to the 'eating pizza' story... Well, some people ended up sharing but I ended up having my own pizza. The 2 people that had half pizzas saw mine and gave me crap about it. I admit, I felt bad, but I was hungry and somehow it was funny. Oh, eventually I shared my pizza with one of them so I felt better.

No comments: