Thursday, November 10, 2005

This is one of my favorite spots in Rome, a cafe/restaurant right on Piazza Navona. I've gone here twice and I think I've taken the exact same picture both times.

I think it would be so cool to just sit in one of these tables and watch people.

What is it about 'people watching' that ammuses me?! It is like watching TV except I get to create my own story based on what I'm seeing!

It was a circus when we were there. There were people selling toys and they blow bubbles on your face. There were painters, protestors, vendors, and of course, tourists from all over the place. People would just hang out there.

What is it about this place that people were drawn to?! It could be the famous fountain at the center of the courtyard or the obelisk on the other side of the mall. It could also be that people would stop because they see other people there. Maybe they enjoy people watching too, just like I do.

No comments: